At Core Confidence Coaching, ethical practice and coaching are at the forefront of what we represent. It is important to remember that we don't substitute the value of a psychologist. We provide the opportunity for clients to engage with men who've gone through similar experiences to them and learn from their lessons. For deep-rooted pain and traumas, we encourage clients to additionally seek the help of a medical professional.
- We strive to offer guidance with genuine care toward improving the well-being of each of our clients.
- We strive to provide depth and understanding of social principles as a means of teaching social skills.
- We avoid teaching manipulative and scripted solutions to navigate social interactions and relationships.
- We strive to give our clients the ability to build real and authentic relationships with anyone.
- We strive to work with passion and enthusiasm with all our clients.
- We strive to offer the most accurate information we can.
- We strive to stay informed on topics related to our coaching responsibilities, learn from our clients, and other coaches.